Saturday, January 14, 2012

George Clooney says Marriage Equality, "Shouldn't be long now."

Veteran Hollywood actor -- and my all-time favorite hunk -- George Clooney is all set to play attorney David Boies in Dustin Lance Black's stage production "8", coming soon to LA. Boies is part of the dream team fighting to overturn California's Proposition 8, the voter initiative to took away the right of same-sex couples to legally marry in the Golden State.

Clooney recently told E! Online,
"I think the world is changing and it's becoming less and less of an issue and I think it shouldn't be long now," Clooney said. "I think younger people are looking at this like, 'Who cares?'


"I do believe it's generational, much like the civil rights movement," he continued. "Young people started taking to the streets and things changed. This really is the final leg of the civil rights movement."

From your lips to God's ears, stud.

On a side note, I never knew it was so hard to pick a picture of George Clooney. He just looks so damn fine in all of them.

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated and will be posted as soon as they are saved. All I ask is that you keep it civil. Spam and hate speech will be deleted.